Annons:
Etikettlitteratur
Läst 2067 ggr
Ikajo
10/8/13, 11:50 AM

½ Prince

Detta är ett utdrag ur en romanserie skriven av en kinesisk författare vid namn Yu Wo. Hela serien och ytterligare två av hennes bokserier finns på sajten Prince Revolution!

Jag rekommenderar verkligen hennes böcker.

I ran my fingers through my wind-tousled hair.

“Lolidragon!”

“Yeah?”

“Perhaps it’s not really for as inane a reason as proving my brother wrong that I decided to become a guy.”

“Then, what’s the real reason?”

“Maybe the real reason is that I just don’t want to hide behind anyone, not anymore.

“I want to kill monsters to my heart’s content, using all kinds of crazy methods and moves, without anyone calling me a violent woman.

“I want to swear and cuss while killing and whenever I’m pissed or annoyed, without anyone saying that it isn’t ladylike.

“I want to be able to laugh after hearing an off-color joke, maybe even add my own retort.  I don’t want to be forced to pretend I don’t get it, just to prove how pure and innocent I am, but I don’t want to be called a vulgar woman either.”

I finished my impromptu speech, but Lolidragon did not say anything as I lay down silently and joined her in staring up at the boundless sky.

After a long while had passed…

“Prince.” Lolidragon rolled over and propped herself up as she looked at me.

“Yeah?”

“Let’s create our own legend!”

“What legend?”

“The Legend of Prince! Second Life’s greatest player, Prince!” Lolidragon said with a brilliant gleam in her eyes. “We’re not going to take pride in being the wives of the best players; we’re going to take pride in being the best players.”

//Sofia - Sajtvärd på Feminism iFokus
Officiell titel: Professionell Skrivare
Du kan läsa text skriven av mig här

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: